Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Session X: 102515 – 110715:

"No one knows the loneliness of the long distance body builder."


Survival Protocol
Chapter II: Autumn - 92715 - 121915

Session X

At some point in most of our lives perhaps we've decided or at least declared our dislike for people. Certainly not those we call our friends, (those who've proven to be friends) - at least. Me too; I describe myself as an anti-social loner and will often share my general dislike and mistrust of people. I've modified this idea somewhat because I realize now that it's the masses that I don't like and mistrust. More than likely it's the masses, the mob, that most of us, including those who'd like to see a decrease in the human population of the world, don't like. 

This, however is a diatribe for another time. 
Just a random eval pic: 10-17-15, at La Casa.


At the outset of this session I find myself really identifying with Ely here. I feel like I'm on a lonely path not just intellectually and philosophically and in the fitness realm as well. I am happy to see many of my friends (most of whom I keep in contact with through social media) getting into fitness at various levels and posting their results. It's inspiring. On my personal journey, it's just me - it might be just them for all I know - I don't want to have to depend on someone to meet at a certain time and a certain place for a certain body part to exercise. More honestly, I don't want them to have to depend on me. I have a friend who owns a Crossfit Box and I've been thinking of joining - what holds me back? Making the commitment? Being the new guy? Travel time? The structure? Not sure. Maybe writing this out will help me to decide. 

Maybe I'll make some changes. 

Let's go. Session Ten. 


 

Exciting, yet at the same time arguably boring times on the Body Comp chart this week. We managed seven days at the same body weight with slight fluctuations in the muscle to fat ratio. Fat remained below 30 lbs. and even dropped below 29 on a couple of days. Muscle is struggling to get to the 80 lbs mark, but thankfully isn’t dropping. I’m choosing not to believe the myths about age and muscle growth – can I get just 1/3 of a pound of muscle somewhere…? Legs? Back? Com’on! Most of this week I wasn’t even at the gym – I choose to work out at home, mainly upper body. The AM exercise (AMX) has become routine to the point that I almost forgot to mention it – made some gains in reps and weight and feel more comfortable (that means stronger) in the vest. Upper body has gotten stronger as well. Not too much pain in the shoulder, but lower back is playing up here and there. Psoas is getting a workout, but started to show fatigue by the end of the week. Details follow.

Day
Sunday
10-25
Monday
10-26
Tuesday
10-27
Wednesday
10-28
Thursday
10-29
Friday
10-30
Saturday
10-31
Ave.
Weight
182.4
182.4
182.4
182.4
182.4
182.4
182.4
182.4
Body Fat %
16
15.8
15.9
16
16
15.8
16
15.9
BF wt.
29.18
28.82
29
29.18
29.18
28.82
29.18
29
H2O %
61.4
61.6
61.5
61.4
61.4
61.6
61.4
61.5
H2O wt
112
112.35
112.17
112
112
112.35
112
112.17
Muscle mass %
43.6
43.7
43.7
43.6
43.6
43.7
43.6
43.6
Muscle wt.
79.53
79.71
79.71
79.53
79.53
79.71
79.53
79.52
MM:BF
ratio
2.73
2.77
2.75
2.73
2.73
2.77
2.73
2.74







Summary – 10-25-2015: start Session X, AMX, added reps and weight. Framly brunch and spent the rest of the day chillin’. Got lazy.

102515 [Sunday #131] – Slept in.. alarm @ 0400 and had to decide whether  I had work or not. Finally got up… tea and …

AMX – 3 rounds of 25 squats with 15 lb db, 26 lunges all rounds, 90 second planks, run w/ 5 lbs in last round.. Got bogged down a bit last round, but came through. BCAA’s after.

Framly brunch @ noon today, may have time for a quick bite.
Round i: [N] –
Weigh in – dropped a bit – long walk yesterday and lifting… combo, feeling that walking is the key to fat drop w/o muscle loss.

Yogurt & blueberries…
Round II: [T] – to brunch,
Fram brunch – whitefish, salad sandwich w/ bread.. should be okay.

Round III: [BFT] – Thank you darling.

Upper body work at home.
Arugula & cheese and walnut salad.



Summary 10-26-15: AMX, lifting at the Y, diner time with Tim.

102615 [Monday #132] – second day off – “Reason” will not allow me to get out of bed at 0400 with the need. 0730 is better. Got up, hydrated and eased into the AMX. Full gear – got some aches in the usual spots (lower left back) and the psoas feels worked, not sore. Got through it. Had an extra burst of energy when flashing back to fights and distracted my mind thinking about Nova. I should spend the next year culling my emotional file cabinets.

3 rounds done. 25 squats w/ the 15 db. – it’s a push… 3 x 90 second planks and pushups are @ 12, I’ll need to film this routine for posterity.

BCAA’s after… not jonesin’ for tea. Got bean stew on the stove.

Weigh in – weight the same, fat down, muscle and H2O up. Made it through the weekend with no great spike. I can train a little today at the Y… no Functional Fitness. Maybe, no definitely get a walk in… and see where this week takes me… or where I take it.

Bkft – Bean soup  - not very hungry. Good sign I think. Now for tea.
Round I: [N] – walk to the 6-9


YMCA – felt tired and run down, first time I’ve lifted so close to the AMX, just about 2 or 3 hours… little wonder. Took it easy, kept it moderate.

Romanian elevated dead lifts:
140 lbs 10+8+12+10

Super set with Calf raises on the smith
90 x 40; 180 x 25; 230 x 20; 250 x 15 + 15

Snatch ups (thighs to shoulders) + shin flex (70 lbs x 2x20 + 25)
50 lbs bb x 15; 90 x 10; 110 x 6; 120 x 3 + 4

Wrist curls and various forearm work.
Bb wrist curls 25 + 16 + 12.

Protein drink after…


Meet Tim at Midtown III diner –
Meal, steak and eggs (huge steak!!) and tomatoes.
Round II: [N] – Round III: [D] – ish
Great 4 hour discussion and laughs, over lunch.. great way to spend the afternoon.



Summary – 10-27-15: AMX as usual… CSX and Aqua Box. Back to work… Pretty normal Tuesday.


102715 [Tuesday #133] – Wake 0400 – might be too much sleep – weird dreams of course. AMX Full gear – done! Thought about regressing, but ended up getting through it. First round was tough. BCAA’s and tea after.

Numbers look good. Doesn’t look like Big Azz steak did too much damage… the carbs were low and I got some walking in.

Bkft: bean soup w/ cheese.

Gig: Round I: [N] –
Round II: [N] –

Lunch – Park’s 91% chicken & turkey, peppers, cauli, broc, greens in two parts. Okay, good, not that hungry.

TUGX today.. It keeps slipping my mind, probably because I didn’t do YMCA yesterday.

Round III: [N] –

2 good sessions @ Temple. CSX – it seems everyone wanted to be in the front row today.. phenomenon? Everyone was feeling confident. Just Farrah at Aqua box.. She’s an Ox too.

Banana b/w sessions.
Tea at home – assorted nuts/snacks. Yogurt w/ peanuts & blueberries. Another tea and research tunes.
Nod – later tonight, 2200.




Summary: 10-28-15 – AMX and some work at home. Energy was low today. I could probably blame the weather.


102815 [Wednesday #134] – Wake 0400. Cold to chilly. Good sleep, few interruptions… maybe 2100 – 0400 is ideal. Warmed up a bit before AMX, hydrated.. coconut water. Then got to it.. Full gear and it feels lighter than in the beginning. Body has adapted… it’s stronger (we’re stronger), better able to move. Squats are still tough (25 with 15 lbs weight). Varying the type of lunges…. 100 count planks + 15 sphinx pushups on the last round.

BCAA’s and tea afterwards.

Bkft – bean soup.
#’s backed away. No walk and less sleep. Same weight.

Gig: Round I: [NF] –
Round II: [N] –
Lunch – park’s 89% - greens, steak, salmon, turkey, slaw, cabbage, avos… two parts.
Rainy day.. Jupiter … low energy, but I can blame this on the weather.
Round II: [N] –

La Casa: Managed a little bench and up-up work when I got home – not too much. Salmon and lentils for dinner, tea of course….2 cups probably.

Nod 2130 – 2200.

Oh yeah, video footage (AMX).


Summary – 10-29-15: Measuring Day, slight improvement – still a bit off from my goals. AMX – still I rolling, low energy day, but nice day anyway. Opted out of the Y for home work.



102915 [Thursday #135] – Measuring Day – Wake, but first AMX – up to 15 sphinx pushups, but the whole body moves – progress nonetheless. Kind of sore in the sensitive zones – up scapula/shoulder area.. left side of course.

Torso Check:
Solar plexus: 98 cm.
Hips: 91 cm
Belly: 92 cm
Waste: 96 cm.

Getting close to the 80s.. I think these are better than last time. Going in the desired direction. Confirming certain comments. The biggest improvement was the belly, down about an inch… (in 45 days). More walking I’d say, in addition to everything else I’m doing.

Round I: [N] –
Weigh in – same as yesterday. Feel like I dodged a bullet because I didn’t do much in the way of exercise yesterday.

Bkft: 2 eggs + t-burger.

Y Today [?] – deadlifts… moderate I think, maybe bench.. chest work. Will design something. Thinking next two days in the gym. Saturday off, Y meeting Sunday, so might as well go.

Round II: [N] –
Round III: [N] – okay.

Lunch – Park’s 90% - chicken + turkey, greens – eat later. *Been nipping at my lunch this week. Not very hungry at 1130, so I’ve been spreading it out and/or splitting it up.

Been feeling real blah about going to the Y. nice day today so I can’t blame the weather. Might be last stages of the invasion. I don’t get sick-sick… but the system does get low energy during the battles.

Home for low game & stability… maybe yoga.
Speaking of yoga... Tucson AZ, April '13.. Gong

Home – had a power nod… woke – cup of tea… puts weights on my ankles and eventually worked into an upper-upper body workout and noticed I’m stronger up top. Some of the weight I struggled with a while back were conquered… somewhat.

Still I felt kind of blah… It was a matter of low energy, but great strength.

I added more weight to the triceps bar – I will be able to work well at home when the weather gets cold.

Protein and gainer shake and pre-supps after the lifting – which was casual BTW. Another tea and g’nite… aiming 2130 – 2200, but journaling first.

Round IV: [N] – late night rarity. 





Summary: 10-30-15: AMX done, another day out of the gym. Good walk from the gig to 30th street station 35 minutes, upper body work at home. Weight stays steady.




103015 [Friday #136] -  good to wake up and feel the energy return. Just one of those dips I guess…

Did some pre-work before the AMX; crunches and reverse crunches. Then got into the morning routine. Thinking I’d been in that vest every day for the past 25 (maybe?) Did first set of 15 overhead squats in the third round – don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner. Everything else is about the same. Pushups are stronger, but there’s still the slide.

Numbers are good, steady. No records, but no walk… no gym… no dinner… but I did have a shake and a workout at home. Maybe the same today. Y doesn’t seem so attractive, but I need some dead lifts.

Bkft: tea, beans, arugula, shrooms, cheese. Sweat. Looks like a cool day.

Round I: [NF] – gig.
Lunch – Park’s… 90% - pork, salmon, etc. broc & cauli.

Round II; [N] –

Late in the day and I’m still questioning the Y. I want to go home, have tea and work the upper body and back. I could DL the weights in the basement. Give the legs a break for a while.

Brisk walk 8th and race to 30th & Market. Approximately 35 minutes. Got it in.

Home tea… footage work.
Round III: [NF] –
Home work out – plus more tea.  Probably have dinner tonight.

Heavy upper body work, triceps and shrugs, felt strong. Brought up the 60 lbs dumbbell from the basement. Mostly random sets, feeling stronger.

Seaweed snack.

Left side psoas is sore/tender – good thing I didn’t dead lift today. 3 days straight away from the Y and lifting at home. Weight’s been steady all week. I should report on the runny nose today walking home too.

Chlorella and ACV before bed in the range 2130 – 2200.. 3rd cup of tea, just habit now. Got CSX 02-16 mix done. Visited FB too, but didn’t get carried away.



Summary 10-31-15: Happy Halloween – AMX, no gym, no lifting at home.. walk from 6-9 after grocery shopping made Turkey soup. Yum! Maintained weight for 7 straight days. First in a long time, but is it a record? No. Plateau’d at 185 for 8 days in April. (Charts).



103115 [Saturday #137] – Halloween… eyes  open @ 0300, b/c someone mentioned 3 o’clock yesterday! Out at 0400 AMX, overhead squats, no weight, reduced reps to 10 – 15, increased pushups last round to 20, they seem so easy now. More on this later I suppose.

Tea –

Weigh in – same weight all week. Plateau or maintenance – interesting. First time this chapter and maybe this season. (but not during 2015).

Round I: [T] – out. Left knee sore and weak and maybe b/c I haven’t lifted heavy at the Y this week. (My joints seem to feel, do and be better when I work them.)

Round II; [SM] –
Lunch – Park’s 70% - chicken and steak, greens and shrimp. (stay away from the Bourbon chicken. Too hard.)

Round III: [L] – Thinking about ditching the Y again. Feels forced. Don’t want to force it.

No lifting this eve – walk from H-Mart for soup stock. Soup’s on. 3x tea and bad films and relaxing on my only night off. Maybe lift tomorrow – but I’ve got to get back to it on my own.. or maybe a little nudge.


END OF SESSION X - PART ONE



Welcome to November. This week’s numbers, while mostly flat, were up slightly, very slightly… like not even a pound. Hardly worth mentioning, like .2 lbs from Sunday to Saturday. Friday was a travel day, so I skipped the weigh in, but the numbers haven’t changed going into next week… (spoiler alert). It was another week of not getting into the gym for heavy lifting and although I lifted at home and worked in the vest every morning, I feel like I slacked. I’m going to have to turn this trend around if I’m going to head off the Holiday eating season… or maybe I’ll just have to be more disciplined with my consumption. Here comes part two of this session.

Day
Sunday
11-1
Monday
11-2
Tuesday
11-3
Wednesday
11-4
Thursday
11-5
Friday
11-6
Saturday
11-7
Ave.
Weight
183.2
183.2
183.2
181.8
183.4
183.4
183.4
183
Body Fat %
16.1
16.1
16.1
15.9
16.2
16.2
16.2
16.1
BF wt.
29.5
29.5
29.5
28.91
29.71
29.71
29.71
29.5
H2O %
61.4
61.4
61.4
61.5
61.3
61.3
61.3
61.4
H2O wt
112.48
112.48
112.48
111.8
112.42
112.42
112.42
112.36
Muscle mass %
43.6
43.6
43.6
43.7
43.5
43.5
43.5
43.6
Muscle wt.
79.88
79.88
79.88
79.45
79.78
79.78
79.78
79.8
MM:BF
ratio
2.71
2.71
2.71
2.75
2.69
2.69
2.69
2.7

NOVEMBER – Welcome  



Summary 11-1-15 … Fall back slow AMX, long walk to the Y for the meeting. Glad I went too, even though I bitched. Hang wid da Llama – always fun and laughing at life. Good therapy!


110115 [Sunday #138] – wake 0600? Standard time returns. 183.2 – 16.1 – 61.4 – 43.6 – Off the plateau. I almost want to complain that getting off the plateau always ends up costing me more weight, but it’s not true… I checked the charts.

It’s my only day off and there’s a meeting/dinner at the Y. weight’s up about a pound, fat up.. H2O and MM staying the same. So weight-wise – both are up. Starting the week with a gain, oh well. It’s a new week… I can write last week off – call it a break week. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Round I: [N] … L ish.

I’ve got to get back to my practice. Standard time fallback is usually a dull dreary day.

Slow to the AMX this morning – certainly not from lack of sleep – maybe too much.
Anyway, full gear, overhead squats, no wt. deep squat/deadlift round 2, 20 lb dbs – 110 second plank. More dynamic lunges. I’m counting the remaining days and planning some “new” (dif) stuff for November. Bod is certainly adapting.

Turkey soup for breakfast. I made the sauce out of cilantro, red peppers and ginger root, nice zing to it Yum!

I want to lounge today. I’ll do as much as I can.
Round II: [BFF] – ha ha, the weight?

Meal – omelet white dog, wit da Llama.

Walk to YMCA 40 minutes. Good meeting. Quick lunchmeat meal.. 86’d the bread.  I did get a busrt of energy after eating the lunch meat, or it might be Robin’s energy.

It seems Bod has demanded a week out of the gym… however not from training. I trained at home. I think two days at the Y… maybe 3 will be good… especially as they change… rededign the place. Maybe I’ll go outside with the vest. I’m away next weekend, so probably won’t get much work done. It would be a good idea to train hard/smart this week.

Got a little upper body – chest, back, shrugs, bent flies workout in. Legs tomorrow! (maybe upper body work/weight lifting should be this month’s AMX? Consider it. Or consider mixing things up, burpees, weight vest, dumbbells?) Before FF.

Still musing over this past week.
Chlorella and ACV before bed. It was actually a good, enlightening day. 



Summary: 11-2 -15: AMX, return to the Y for front squats, and functional Fitness… Recovery from the cold cuts/lunchmeat. Lessons learned about the diet.


110215 [Monday #139] – Rapidly moving towards winter. Wake 0400 – standard time, but eyes opened before that. I don’t check the time and try not to be anxious about how much time I have before the alarm.

AMX was regressed in some areas, however added 3 lbs hand weights in the first round (Full gear); overhead squats.. shadow box w/ weights. Felt weak, but I did lift a bit before bed last night. Left knee, slight twinge during round 3 of lunges caused me to cut that portion short… (and I want to work legs this eve before FF). 30 – 40 minutes as usual. Hmmm, BCAA’s after. Oh, did some pre-stuff, crunches, stretch and flutter kix before adding the gear.

Same digits as yesterday.
Round I: [T-N] –
Round II: [N] –

Lunch Park’s 92% turkey and steak (dry today), greens, 1 broc, peppers and mushrooms. No avos today.

Bellyache… old fashioned lower.. what the hell did I eat? Or is it muscle pain.

Round III: [X] – 19 – 20 hours, since the cold cuts… no mas.
Round IV: [DP] – Yup… lunch meat. GRRR!

YMCA – The return. Pre-supps. Simple; front squats and calf raises.

Squats:
100 x 5; 120 x 5; 130 x 5; 140 x 5; 160 x 3; 170 x 1; -
Deep & strong, sturdy, good strength. Left knee tricky, but held up during the session.
Calf raises – no weight, no hands. Body/core has strengthened.

Calf press – smith:
180 x 25; 230 x 15; 250 x 20; 270 – 2 x 15.
1 set wide grip pull ups… 6 w/ backpack: Protein drink.

Functional Fitness (YGX) good class. Fairly strong. Low participation.

Home – 2x tea. Quick meal scrambled eggs scallions and cheese.
Chlorella and ACV & nod.



Summary: 11-3 -15: AMX, CSX, Aqua Box with 24 bodies in the pool. Vote. And that was my day.


110315 [Tuesday #140] – 0400, wake up. Sluggish AMX, but got it done.  Overhead squats w/ 5 lbs (Full gear should go without saying). Pre-work too… core stuff, crunches, rev crunches, flutter kicks. Glutes sore from deep front squats yesterday. BCAAs after.

Left knee (area) still tricky. Day 29 of this phase. I’ll take a break after tomorrow &/0r do something else that includes burpees again.

Gig: Round I: [N] –
Starting off with an apple today. Try and get back to this and delay the trail mix.

Round II: [N-K] ?!
Park’s Lunch 99% - salmon, shrimp, chicken, turkey, cauli, greens, bacon bits.

Temple: Round III not happening… (I’m promoting a fail here?).
CSX – Good stuff.. jump rope and work on plange (yoga blocks) before class. Good session too.  Banana between sessions. Gymnasts at Aqua Box. 24 bodies a new record. More than CSX… a first maybe.

Home: Chill, tea, snacks… nostalgic video.
Chlorella & ACV … sleep.


Summary: 11-4 -15: Day 30 of AMX in the vest. Done that. Walk from gig to 30th street, taking video. Not a brisk walk. Upper body with dumbbells at home. Too much tea.



110415 [Wednesday #141] – Good sleep = hard wake up – but I did it. Got the AMX done. Day 30!! 30 days of morning exercises in the (20 lbs) vest. I added and changed some exercises up during the month. Added reps, weight, etc. I didn’t start doing planks and side kicks and shadow boxing until about two weeks in. I feel the difference in little things… small moves that are less noticeable, (unlike more definition) such as (believe it or not) tying my shoes. The numbers aren’t radically different than a month ago. . . they are just a guide… small, not major measure.

Bkft – turkey soup.
Round I: [N-T] –
Round II: [N] –
Lunch – Park’s 103% and needed. Turkey, roast pork, mushrooms, avo, greens… no dressing. This could be a first, and probably something I may need to continue.

Round III: [L] –

Walk from gig to 30th st station – got some video.

Home: 3x tea, shoulder work, music and memes and cyber clean up (music sets). Working on the next phase of AMX… new software (music) – need to learn how to work it.

Forgot the Chlorella and ACV… got to pay more attention.





Summary: 11-5 -15 – Weight training in the morning and the evening. May be an attack on planet GI… a level 5 day. Another day of skipping the gym. Can’t figure out why.




110515 [Thursday #142] – wake 0400. Good sleep, so hard to get up. AMX = weight training, dumbbells, 5, 8, 10, 12, 20’s – front raises; bent flies; biceps curls, triceps extensions overhead, reps from 30 to 10 depending on weight, usually a bit more.

Round I: [T] –

The numbers backed off despite the walk, but it was more of a stroll. No dinner, but that may have worked against me. Big rebound in weight 7 fat which means a drop in H2O, Muscle mass and the ratio. My guess, too much tea and not enough food. I could probably get away with salads or tuna after work on days I don’t rain. I still don’t feel like I’m in a strong training mode and now that AMX is up in the air… (between sessions) I could drop off.

Left side is (good word?) stresses?... sore? Weakened? Glute sore, knee snaps. I can feel when I climb the steps, the left is lagging. May have to look into alignment.

Gig: Apple, trail mix.
Round II: [N-M] ??
Round III: [X – M] usually not two in a row. Indescribable at this point.

Lunch – Park’s 80% Turkey, salmon, et al.

Sun came out at lunch time – but got dreary and maybe rain later.

Legs sore and heavy and second-guessing the gym again.. blaming the weather. But still time to change my mind. Dinner with Doc this eve… so home is more attractive.

Round IV: [SS] – to the D? What the deuce? Something wrong? Did something attack Planet GI? Only thing different on the menu was pork.

Home: Feeling better – tea.

Home work – pre-supps:
Deep deadlift squats – on yoga blocks (these are handy exercise equipment) (footage) 20, 30, 40 lbs – good range.
Romanian deadlifts – 40 lbs, 3 sets.
Shrugs – BCAA’s

Hmmmm – wonder what’s in store for this eve.

Round V: [L] – precaution – making a recovery. Feeling strong out w/o the pack. Nice to flow w/o the 20 lbs strapped to my back.

Meal, sirloin burger & salad @ Café… which means bread.


Summary: 11- 6-15; Travel Day… Hit the Apple and started a weekend of decadence – well deserved break, I guess.


110615 [Friday #143] – wake 0730 – after a struggle… Bizarro dream with the Obama’s on 60th street, then some night club alley shish.

Rare day – travel day. No weigh in, no AMX – maybe sometime later.

The weigh in’s been on my mind since the burger and roll last night, but I forgot about it… then worried about it. Then I came to my senses and skipped it. I’ll average it out. It seemed like it was controlling me for a moment.

Train rides and diner meal in Maplewood. Big salad w/ buffalo chicken. Looked too big to finish, but I devoured it.

Round II: [T] –
A well deserved nod.

Out on the town with silky and Olivier. Yatenga in Harlem… a tradition. Duck, greens and cus-cus. H2O and Guinness.

Black Stone bar in Riverdale, Guinness and extreme fighting. Nice bar, it may become a tradition.

Nod 0335… haven’t been up this late in ???


Summary: 11-7 -15: Maplewood, NJ Attic. Amx this month will be Yoga and maybe I’ll make 30 days of it. Anyway, it starts today. Yard work later and more hangin’ out.



110715 [Saturday #144] – wake (officially) 0930 – ish. Maplewood, NJ.

Round I: [DOD] – but not too bad [BFT] – ha ha..

AMX – Yoga & stretching. Sun sals x2 – I extended/modified. Body feels stronger – if not more flexible. Need much stretching in legs & twists. Could be, if I stick to yoga-stretch in the morning I may be better @ lifting in the evening… even if it’s just at home. In order to stick with yoga I’ll have to forget about the numbers… they might improve anyway – but I’ll have to stop looking for exercise correlations. It’s more the food. I’ll have to eat mo’betta food.

Bkft: eggs, sausage, tomatoes – classic diner meal & tea. Parkside diner.

Yard work, raking, blowing leaves, etc. 90 minutes.
Chillin’ beer, Blue moon.

Po’s 40th birthday, Brooklyn. Jerk chicken and dark and stormy… black.

Staten island next… first visit w/ Fram, LT & James. Bison burger (roll) nacho chips & salsa. Kalamazoo dark beer… (didn’t finish it) I was fading… ugh.

I nodded during the ride home… but officially at 0230.

End of Session Ten

No comments:

Post a Comment