Monday, June 6, 2016

Session XXV: 52216 – 60416

When you can see the light at the end of the tunnel




Survival Protocol
Chapter IV: Spring 32716 – 61815

Session XXV:  52216 – 60416


We're going into the penultimate Session of Bajai Bootcamp 5 coming off of what's arguably the best week of the year. We've managed to keep the weight under 180 lbs., if not the fat % below 15%. Fat weight itself is staying around 26 - 27 lbs. and since we came close to hitting 25 lbs of fat and resetting the goal to 22 lbs, we haven't come very close to 25. UGH! But, whatever. we were speculating that the heat, sun and warmth of Spring would help burn off those extra pounds because we'd be training outside more often, but then Prince went and died (or was murdered if you're into the pagan sacrifice conspiracies of the entertainment industry) and it's been cold, wet, dreary and rainy ever since... with the exception of a few days. On one of those rare nice days I was suffering from food poisoning, which ironically seemed to reset my body weight back under 180. 

So, what have we learned? What kind of strategies are we going to implement through the end of this year and into the next. We're still aiming for a body weight of 170 - 175 by December and we're still looking for that elusive 80 - 82 lbs. of lean, solid muscle, and at this point I don't care where it develops, but most likely it will be legs or back due to how I'm training. 

Well.. how am I training. It's been mostly body weight training for the past six weeks, but last week I went for some dead lifts and leg presses... two of my very favorite exercises to do. I picked up a suspension training (TRX type but not the brand) and did one session outside however I expect more to come. My training regimen is always developing and evolving. I will tell myself one thing and then add or return to something else. Primarily it's body weight training on my way to hitting planges, handstand pushups with no assist, pistols, with no assist, horizontal hangs, muscle ups, a strong low game and strong inversion work. Once a week I think I will go in and lift HEAVY just because I like it and it's another kind of strength to have in my tool kit. It will certainly be legs-centric most of the time. Still doing the group fitness classes as well so cardio blast twice a week back-to-back. AM Xercise is still a practice. The only place I'm lacking is the run, obstacles and more walking. That's actually quite a lot. No wonder I've got no social life. 

So what's the 85% look like? Nutrition. Fuel. Diet. 

Recently decided on intermittent fasting two days a week, maybe three. The normal fast, 8pm until 6am (10 hours) is plenty of time for the metabolism to start eating body fat for energy and that 20 - 40 minutes in the morning probably shreds a good deal of extra fat. However is I can go for 12 - 14 a couple of days a week, it will give the fat less of a chance at survival. It could be that last week's weight numbers suggested a strategic success, but more data is needed.
 

Finally... sleep. Still about 7 hours a night and a few more on days off.... maybe too much. Sometimes, 9. I think I should limit it to 8, even if I have to get up a little early. 

I've rambled a bit, but this will come in handy when I look back on it. Let's look at a chart. This chart compares a weekly weight average with the same time last year. Last time I posted it, it was relatively new. we're about half way through the year now and... well you'll see. 

Purple line = 2015: Green is 2016: Orange = weight goal. Weekly Averages from Jan.

 As of the week ending May 20th I've gained 134.4 lbs. I present it this way to emphasize just how much weight we can gain in a relatively short amount of time (about a year). I've lost 128.3 lbs., which puts me up 3.1 lbs on the year. The chart(s) below put this into empirical perspective. I look at this as a game... Gains vs. Losses. If my weight is higher than what it was at the beginning of the year, the line is above zero, if less... it's below zero. This year's goal is below zero. You can see I've only succeeded one week this year... so far. We're going into the real Summer, I hope. (This chart begins June 2015.)

weekly weight gain chart from June 2015


 The next chart is like a score board, for all you sports fans. Each week I add up all my gains and losses and chart them on a bar graph. 



It's like a score Board.. Gains made gains....


 Think of this as the game of the week. It looks like the Gains have won about half of the times with a blowout in week 30 (I think that was New Year's), but Losses about five shutouts, 3 of them came during vacation abroad and last week was a tie. But as you can see on the other chart Gains have made gains and are ahead by 3.1 lbs. 

Well, that's it for the updates and the charts. I know it's nerdy, but I find it helpful and fascinating. More than once I've looked back at my charts and asked, "What was going on this week?" This is how I've developed my current strategies. But onward to Session 25... just 28 more days to go. 




On the bright side we managed to end the week under 180 lbs, but just barely. The holiday weekend arrived and some road trips and eating, very little movement and less than usual detox equals weigh gain, kids. Note the difference between Friday and Saturday of this week… 3.2 lbs., over night!! Now imagine that this is your lifestyle. You can see how this could turn into a 50+ lb. weight gain within a year. As of May 28th, I my weight is 5.5 lbs. higher than it was when I started out this BootCamp Year.  There are 3 weeks left to Bajai BootCamp 5 and they look to be festive. I’ll either have to remain disciplined or prepare to end this year heavier than I started… and push hard into BBC-6. Hmmm…. Let’s see what happens. I’m not willing to just give up. I may have to get more activity in at work, walk more after work and pump up the AMX in the morning & stay disciplined on the road.

Day
Sunday
5-22
Monday
 5-23
Tuesday
5-24
Wednesday
5-25
Thursday
5-26
Friday
5-27
Saturday
5-28
Ave.
Weight
179
179.8
180.2
180.2
178.8
178.4
181.6
179.7
Body Fat %
15.2
15.7
15.6
15.2
15.5
14.9
15.6
15.1
BF wt.
27.21
28.23
28.11
27.39
27.71
26.58
28.33
27.65
H2O %
62
61.7
61.7
62
61.8
62.2
61.7
61.9
H2O wt
111
110.93
111.18
111.72
110.5
110.96
112.04
111.23
Muscle mass %
44
43.8
43.8
44
43.9
44.2
43.8
43.9
Muscle wt.
78.76
78.75
78.93
79.3
78.5
78.85
79.54
78.94
MM:BF
ratio
2.89
2.79
2.81
2.89
2.83
2.97
2.81
2.85






52216 [Sunday #339]-  Not much sleep but enough. Woke before teh alarm, rested in bed until the alarm went on.

AMX – run w/ wts Full, 500. OH squats, leg work, lite stuff, twists, shrugs, 100 calf raises.. not too vigorous, still sore from yesterday. Gig today. Maybe more stuff there. Massage day.

Tea –
Weigh in – not much difference considering 5 rounds and much H2O yesterday, but little activity. Sometimes it takes a day. Still under 180.

Bkft – Pbutter, cinnamon and honey.
Gig – T-mix
Round I: [N] –
Round II: [X] – Lunch time, MC. Not hungry but occupied. Got enough grub til the end. Save some $$$
No (outside) lunch – seaweed.
Round III: [XL] –
Massage – awesome... Best ever!!! (Keanne got stronger.) New muscles popping up in the back (center).

Meal – squid, vermicelli at Viet Cafe. H2O..
Home.. tired.. read... nod early. This was a good, albeit short day. 


52316 [Monday #340]  - Don’t like today’s digits [see chart] – But no workout yesterday. Long fast and long sleep.

AMX – mostly legs, run in place 100 weightless. Step ups on steps w/ 20s and ank wts. Front and backwards. Deep squats (band0 abs work.
Wake up 0400 after a long seep and deep and restful. There was a dream segment where i was naked in my basement and looking for pants. Why? Maybe I need to spend more time naked.

Bkft – pbutter, cinnamon and honey seemed to work yesterday, so repeat. I have lots of food today. Won’t need lunch out. Just munch every couple of hours. Ygx AFTER THE GIG. Should see some sun today.

Snack – T-mix
Snack – tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers.
Round I: [NH] –
Experimental eating today. Smaller, more often ‘snacks’.
Round II: [N] – Good.
Picked up some chicken from Tootsie’s about 47% (they raised their price)
Lunch – chicken, toms, cubes, peppers.

YMCA – BWT, jump squats 40s, 3 x 10 and thigh dips. Stronger. Felt the power in the dips. Wipers, smith bar pulls, handstand, and head stand abs... only good for one round on the head. Got to get my dome used to this.

Functional Fitness 90% participation... feeling stronger here.
BCAA’s maca, glutamine after. Out for dinner.

Meal- Lamb shank, basmati rice, green bens. Aksum
Home Round III: [T] –
Tea & C&C before bed.
Made it to bed before 2200.


52416 - [Tuesday #341] -   0400. Didn’t want to get up this morning but had to. Heading into time warp. Swing back today – TUG after the gig then back for graveyard then a double. Should be fine.

AMX – movement and stretching. Typical post YGX morning. Unusual dinner out after the workout though.

Tea and Round I: [N-M]
Wasn’t very excited about the tea. Delaying breakfast today due to late dinner.. which I probably finished before 2000, but I didn’t feel hungry this morning. So go with it.

Weigh in: weight’s past 180. This ends my streak. Went 12 days straight. Red zoning it. More like pink though.

Sun is out this morning I could feel the fat burning on my way you the train. I’ve cucumber H2O, seaweed and an apple on deck. Shooting for 0900 breakfast. There is no doubt I’ll be eating overnight so I may have to do some shopping and prepping today if I don’t want to rely on Wawa.

It’s rare for weight to increase and fat to decrease. Maybe it was the lamb dinner. (I’ve been chasing this technique for several years now.) maybe I should go with meat and veggies after workout days.

Apple 0830 T-mix seaweed to 1000.
Lunch Chicken (Tootsie’s) to add with my home salad of toms and cubes.
Round II: [N] – spacing out vitamins. Should get some work snacks for tonight. Walk to TU? Hmmm (nope.)

Round III: [X] – odd.. Midday tea. Precedent or treat?
Order vits tonight? (nope.)

Round III: [X-N] – C&C
Strong in CSX – BCAA’s.
1 person in Aqua – (Maca & glute after.)
Home – protein drink & Aminos.
Nap
Tea – up for OT.. continued on next day.


52516 - [Wednesday  #342] -  OT at the gig.

Meal: salad ½ & my goodies.
Slowly devouring the salad.
0700 second half of the tour.
Round I: [N-H] –
Bkft – fruit and yogurt. Surprisingly not hungry. Could use some tea.
Round II: [N] – will weigh in after work. Should be interesting.
Finished the salad (in 3 parts).
Round III: [N-CX] – managed the food well today. Seaweed before heading home and some sleep. Maybe early but not right away.

Home – weigh in – 180.2 15.2 62 44 – not bad.
Bed before sundown.




52616 - [Thursday #343]  - Long sleep. Wake do chores. No proper AMX this morning. ACV.. been forgetting this morning ritual. Tea & ginger.

Fast longer or no? Not feeling hungry. Maybe i can hold out until 0800. Seems  - like anything – the i do it (extended fast) the more I can do it. (But I could feel the hunger pangs at any minute.) There’s a banana available.

Weigh in – [see chart] – Protein might make a good breakfast today. Looks like when i eat meat after a workout muscle:fat ratio improves. Thus may be a “DUH” moment, but whatever...

Lunch – Park’s 66% - Turkey, Avo, greens. Maybe lifting at the Y today. DL’s, leg press, BWT.

YMCA – Lift Day.
Dead lift: 135 x 10; 155 x 10; 185 x 10; (warm up 3 sets of 10, then drop reps, single pulls over 300 lbs) – 225 x 8; 275 x 5; 315 x 1 (add wraps over 315) 365 x 1, 2 sets.

Leg press pyramids:
90 x 20; 180 x 16; 270 x 12; 360 x 10; 450 x 8; 540 x 5; 630 (short range, + static holds) worked down quickly.

BWT – pulls, hand stands, inverted ab work. BCAA’s – aminos, Maca-Glutamine.
Walk home, protein shake. Got beef patties. Vits ordered.
Dark & Stormy – night cap.
Then bed.. 2200 – 2230-ish (More like 2300).


52716 - [Friday #344] – Wake 0630-ish. Sore from yesterday. Left side iliopsoas lower (it seems).
Round I [N] & ACV    first this. Sip H2O, laundry. AMX today.. still ahead. I’m thinking cardio-BWT add jumps, keep it weightless, but get it done.

AMX – all calisthenics – jumps, hip-hop moves poorly executed (Low game transitions stuff from front to reverse)  Low jacks/squats.. stretch bands… moves I don’t have names for.

Weigh in… [see chart] these are the digits I feel I should have had yesterday. Weight remained % changed. Interesting patterns I’m seeing. I need to get the 3:1 keep it and move it to 3.2:1… if I can shred 6 lbs of fat (belly) I can get 4:1. Muscle weight seems to be diminishing much slower than the fat!

Round II: [N] decent.
Bkft 0900 and so good. Extended fast. Beef burger, cheese, spinach and shrooms. Do not buy patties from Acco. Back to Bison burgers from TJ’s, if at all. More tea. P-butter scoops.

On the road today around Delaware/Pa. border. Salmon salad @ Harvest. Sushi @ Mickey Moto’s, Mussels (late) a N. 3rd… no bread. Big eat day. C&C before bed. 2300 g‘nite.


52816 - [Saturday #345] – Today’s numbers set me back 17 days!! Should recover in 2 or 3 days. Eat better, walk more.

So. Wake up 0717 after contemplating getting up at 0530 and 6. H2O, ACV, TEA (get it), extending the fast.
Round I: [N] –

0830 – out to the park for AMX and MWF tutorial segment.

Run the trail, backwards walk up the hill, jump rope, squats, bench step ups, 3 rounds.
Suspension work, off the blocks squats/push deep quats w/ assist. Over bar pushups 2 sets, inverted pulls, crouched and straight legged. Walk back.  Out there for an hour.

Weigh in.. up 3.2 lbs.!!! Oh well. Make the comeback. Holiday weekend could be worse. Protein shake, BCAA’s, BY, Aminos after the park.

Walk to 6-9, ride back. It’s a hot one. Burning cals from this morning still.

Back on the road again. Less meals today, more small snacks and H2O.. staying hydrated.
2 Rounds [L] –
Chicken potatoes and grilled veggies, Spasso’s. Golden monkey night cap at Cavanaugh’s, Ride the train home, made it to bed around 2300. Gig tomorrow and restart detox and pick up teh training again.  C&C before bed.

End of Part One... 




This week was a mess! This is the first week in 2016 that my average weight went higher than last year’s. Granted, this time last year I experienced a weight drop that was hard to explain, (unless it was that week in Tucson) and even harder to sustain, so if this year’s trend continues (and I get my act together) I’ll be able to get back under last year’s averages. The Gain:Loss contest ended in a tie again. Monday was a holiday so no GX at the Y and I treated myself to half a duck. I extended the fast most every day this week. Tuesday was GX at TU, Wednesday I was out in the park jogging with weight and gravity training. Those results showed up Thursday, but Friday was a road trip and show in Manhattan and 3 beers and a Saturday recovery, which pretty much explains the numbers… but not really. I have to wonder if I’m slowing down and if so… can I speed things back up. Thursday’s digits are encouraging, but will I take the necessary steps to get where I want to be. Two more weeks of BBC5 after this, along with 2 more weeks of my Tuesday’s being booked. I need to work on me this summer and get this weight down and these ratios up!!

Day
Sunday
5-29
Monday
 5-30
Tuesday
5-31
Wednesday
6-1
Thursday
6-2
Friday
6-3
Saturday
6-4
Ave.
Weight
182.8
180.6
181
181.6
179.6
181.4
181.6
181.2
Body Fat %
15.9
15.5
15.5
15.7
15.2
15.7
15.8
15.6
BF wt.
29.07
28
28.06
28.51
27.3
28.48
28.69
28.3
H2O %
61.5
61.8
61.8
61.7
62
61.7
61.6
61.7
H2O wt
112.42
111.61
111.85
112.04
111.35
111.92
111.86
111.8
Muscle mass %
43.7
43.9
43.9
43.8
44
43.8
43.7
43.8
Muscle wt.
79.88
79.28
79.46
79.54
79.02
79.45
79.36
79.43
MM:BF
ratio
2.75
2.83
2.83
2.79
2.79
2.77
2.77
2.8


52916 - [Sunday #346] -   0400 wake as usual.
Round I: [N] – slow, weak AMX.   
Extending the fast seems easy in the heat.
Tea.
Round II: [N] – Extended the fast until about 0800, then seaweed and trail mix.
Round III: [BFT] –
Meal – fruit, pineapples and blueberries.
Round IV: [X] – before lunch.
Tootsie’s 67% chicken, feta, kale.
Round V: [X-P] more like catch up.
Post gig; 40 minutes walk to 30th st. Hot! I feel the legs from yesterday and feel it close to the knees too. Post walk, Maca & glutamine.

This eve?? 2x tea.
Home work:
3 rounds – run in place 10 lbs + ankle weights; 50 (each) calf raises; band work for upper-upper, pulls and shrugs (5 exercises). Extended pushups (3 exercises, including diamond heads) low reps... tough... keep at it.
Abs work, reverse crunch, hollow body/leg raise holds, crunches.
Protein shake BCAAs, aminos (?) Done at 2000, no more eating, drank H2O worked on NoxZine, nodded 2130...

Recovering from the last two days.


53016 - [Monday #347 ] -  Memorial Day – wake before 0300 due to rain. Up at 0400 AMX limbs work, circle kicks, balance, arm work, blocks, etc. It’s hot so it’s easy to break a sweat. Tough getting motivated lately.

Tea & ginger. H2O, ACV first. Stomach felt empty so almond and blueberries before the workout.

Round I: [N] –
Weigh in. Better, quick recovery. Just over 180. Maybe knock this back today or tomorrow.
Delayed the breakfast, but nibbled on goodies before the gig. So, at least 0700. Getting easier to “skip” breakfast at home with the hot weather. Is it doing any good? Maybe track the fat & muscle weight in BBC6?

This fast won’t last until 0800. I’ll have yesterday’s yogurt. Contemplating duck for lunch. Not sure i can handle  a half.

Round II: [NF] – Solid!
Lunch – half duck. Sang Kee.
Round III: [N] – Good deal.
Round IV: [L] – ish.

Home – (rode the train) Tired so napped on the floor. Got some work down upper body band work.

Burger, shrooms, peppers, cheese.. this was dinner. Around 1900.
C&C bed 2100.
  


53116 [Tuesday #348]    - 0400, wake after a good sleep. Humid. AMX – moderate, actually les than moderate.

Round I: [T] – Right away.
Weigh in – up ½ lb. the digits stay the same.
Duck yesterday and a burger. Not much training, but some.
Back to AMX, lunges, twists, etc. squat punches.
Tea – extending the fast today. Not hungry in the early AM these days – heat or acclimation?
ACV before heading out.
So, no meal and no vitamins before heading out. Is this working? When is the last time I had breakfast before leaving for the gig? Temple this afternoon.
Gig: had to break fast 0715 – close to 12 hours. T-mix.
Round II: [N] – seaweed.
Lunch – Tootsie’s 80% big one from here. Kale, chicken, feta (They are weighing down the kale with some kind of dressing. No good). Jupiter. Maybe too much food.
Ate pineapples at some point.
Round III: [N] –
Round IV: [N] – Temple next

Strong TUGX, small class, supps and vits and banana after.
Fun and active Aqua Box 7 ppl. Maca and glute after.
Home – tea – burger and fixin’s – tea, finished before 2000.
Round V: [BFF] – rare late, strong finish. C&C before bed… 2200 and nod.



60116 [Wednesday #349] –  June BBC5 Ends in 18 days... 17 really.

Wake 0400. Coconut H2O – AMX in ank weights. mostly  leg stuff. Ex pushups and planks. Still on the knees.

Tea –
Round I: [BFF] – 2 straight. Only about 7 hours apart.

Weigh in – oddly .6 lbs heavier and fat is up too. What gives?? Sketchy scale... got a better read on 2d, 3d, 4th opinion. Gah!! Anyway, extending the fast again today w/ MC this time.

I think lunch was too big yesterday. Less today – Maybe Park’s and shopping after work. Maybe ride to media and TJ’s... maybe walk to... somewhere. Maybe not. Heat and activity and smart nutrition. Summer arrives this month.

Gig: MC and dive into t-mix 0730.. close to 12 hour fast. Some nibbles @ la casa though.

Forgot ACV today.
Round II: [N] –
Tea –
Pineapples, lunch. Banana.
P/u trail mix goodies and Home.
Tea.

Park Work!!
2 miles (5 laps jog/ 3 walk) with heavy pack back.
Gravity work – legs: deep squat, figure 4 squats, off-blox, 1 legged front squat.
Pulls: and incline pushups.
One hour – wiped me out! Protein shake, BCAAs, Maca, glutamine. Burger cheese yams.
Floor nap H2O and nod early. Wake strong.

Epilogue:

I’ve been (or felt) weak lately. I’m in the low 180s and over 15% body fat. The ratio is good but not over 3:1. Somehow i lost what i had. I need to set, achieve and maintain my standards. These are not goals. I should be able to do these any time.

Run 2 miles minimum. Do 100 pushups straight, deadlift 350 lbs. (on a bad day); bench press 200 lbs. (225 really), do 25 pullups straight, squat 315 at least 1 – 5x.. let’s go big!!

Even though I’m not doing a lifting routine, i should be strong enough to do this. I have to maintain my strength. (I may have to eat more protein.) especially the bodyweight stuff. All this and 4:1 ratio!!! Make it so.

60216 [Thursday #350] –   Reveille before 0600.

H2O and some nuts, almonds and cup of tea.
Round I: [BFF] – smooth, clean, changed.

Trying to decide how to train this morning. Should be a lift day, but need to recover from yesterday. A little more park? Home? Let’s get into the standards at least pushups this morning.

AMX – The standards – pushups (40) + 4 more sets. Squats, tube assist and weightless – knees crackin’ but... The standard 100 as well. I cannot neglect other work to make this standard though. This could be AMX... Good way to start the morning.

Lateral tube work (legs) and pulls w/ tubes.
Weigh in; [see chart] – After an exhaustive park workout, down two pounds and this is what I’ll have to do. Get my head into it and ally with the Body to get moving against this fat entity.

Meal: lentils, cheese, egg, after 0900. Not a complete fast, but.. I think the call today will be gym.

Tea. Walk 6-9 new market, closer than HMart. Hmart better for produce...

YMCA – Leg work!!
Steps ups..
Jump Squats – 45 lbs – stay here.
Thigh dates – getting strong, but still tough, three rounds.
Deadlifts – 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 7; 275 x 3, 315 x 1 + 1 more
Leg press – pushed back and wider: 90 x 25; 180 x 16; 270 x 8; 360 x 5;
Lunges 4 x 10 2 with 20 lbs, 2 with no weight.

Cap of knee is sore. Hard soreness, but leaves with work. Need more lube for these joints, keep going.
Protein shake, BCAAs 7 glutamine after.
Go to media maybe lunch there.

First time in a while for back to back (day to day) work.

Meal: Looks like blackened duck breast salad at Quotable’s. I don’t get a welcoming vibe from the guy here, ut it takes two. No matter. Haven’t had the salad in a while. I can use the protein/energy.

Blisters forming on the right base of thumb. Small stuff like this I should monitor.

Left over salad. More paleo.

Round II: [BFF] awesome – becoming the new norm? Wonder what this means... could be the burgers?

Walk to 6-9 and back for dinner w/ Kiki. Beef salad and sausage – much meat with this meal, no carbs (starch). Let’s see how this works out.

Tea and home before bed – up late tonight.
Chlorella before bed.

I think i finished eating before 2000, but okay if i didn’t. Legs are sore. They should be. I’ll either work on standards tomorrow or hit the park. Road trip to NYC.

G’night.


60316 [Friday #351] –   world ends today… Still I’m up at 0600. Rain, so AMX done @ la casa. The standards – essentially day 1.. again, 100 squats in 2 sets, 100 pushups in about 5 sets. Doing these slightly forward to improve wrist flexibility. Crunches, rev crunches, seated leg lifts, inside and outside. Run in place (no wts.). Jack’s to warm up. Got a decent sweat in.

The usual tea.
Round I: [N-M] –
Rash on thumb could be ring worm??

Weigh in – back to where I was before the run. Ate out 2 x yesterday and only two rounds.
Bkft: Burgers cheese, shrooms. More tea.



60416 [Saturday #352] –  wake 0800.. a bit dehydrated. Need recovery 3x cayenne and coconut H2O (sick day).

Round I: [DOD] – tea, AMX eventually and recovery.

Weigh in – Got to get a handle on fat weight. Ate mostly paleo yesterday, but the beer.

Round II: [N] –
Tea #2 – should eat soon.
Bowl of cheese. Nap on the floor.
“Breakfast” 1500, burger and fixin’s. Head still heavy. Home work @ sundown? Maybe a hike/walk.. or chores… need to be done.

Finally got the workout done.
The standards: Squats 3 x 50, pushups 100 in 5 sets, 33, 22, 20…. Good sweat. Protein drink, BCAas, maca, glutamine. Feeling better too. Had to feel better to feel better.

Chores – laundry, feeling sleepy at 2100.. probably hit the hay by 2130 – 2200.

Last session starts tomorrow. Let’s see if I can end lower than I began. Gonna be tough. I may be at my set weight. But summer, warm weather is apparently here to stay for a while.

…end of session 25

No comments:

Post a Comment